Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Q & A

I have been getting about a 100 emails a day, so I better catch up...

Q: I saw you on CNN, and the reporter talked about your brother, why is he in jail?

A: He started a website and shortly after its launch he was arrested because of one of the videos he had on it. He had nothing to do with the making of the video, but still was thrown in jail. You can check out his website at: http://www.bluetorture.com it wont be updated till he gets out (if he decides to continue it), which hopefully will be next month.

Q: Its impossible to gain that much weight in such a short amount of time.

A: I agree, but its happening..Thanksgiving and a shitload of sugar...I don't know either..it fucking sucks.


Q: Are you cooking with Pepsi Spice also?

A: Well if its something that you add a liquid to, then yes.. Example: Mac N Cheese.. instead of milk I add Pepsi Spice.. but if its a steak, then no... but I might marinate it with Pepsi Spice just for fun.

Q: Has Pepsi tried to pay you to stop?

A: Hahahaha.. no. I think Pepsi should be happy that I made this project, even if some find it offensive.




Some news.. I guess later this week I will be interviewed on some talk radio show that will be broadcasted online, so I will put up a link later this week.

Today I farted roughly around 200 times.. no joke. I think something is starting to fail in my belly..peeing red should of been a early sign.. Since my girlfriend is no longer here to monitor my health, I will be going to the doctors once a week for a checkup.